Finance Director (Belfast)
Hunter Savage is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Director for a Belfast Based business. The successful Finance Director will add real value to the business and provide support to the MD and Senior Management team.
There is a workforce of around 100 employees and turnover is in the region of 30 million per annum. The Finance Director will have full autonomy and will provide strategic direction to the board.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Director keen for a new challenge in a growing business.
Top Things to Know About this Job:
- Excellent Remuneration package
- Life Assurance
- Contributory Pension
- Early Friday finish (1pm)
- Full autonomy
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Day to Day running of the entire finance function
- Identify process improvements
- Build relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide strategic advice
- Improve financial understanding and awareness throughout the business
- Manage the annual financial planning process
- Lead the team on monthly management accounts preparation
- Qualified Accountant with strong industry experience
- Hands on and driven individual
- Strong communication skills and strong leadership skills
For further information, and to apply for this Finance Director role, please contact Stacey Calwell. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.