Our Lisburn based Client is a well established, award winning market leading who wishes to recruit an experienced HR Officer. This is a new, permanent HR Generalist job and an exciting career development opportunity for the right person.
The successful HR Officer will join a busy team and enjoy supporting the business with robust advice and guidance on the full range of HR issues.
At the moment this role is based in the office, full time – 8-4.30 Monday to Thursday and 8-2.30 on Fridays (with some flexibility).
- Provide expert HR advice to managers on a range of HR issues
- Coordinate recruitment activity – liaise with recruitment agents, screen CVs, conduct interviews, induct new recruits
- Ensure HR policies, procedures, handbooks are up to date
- Assist with ER issues – advise, counsel, disciplinary, grievance, capability matters
- Advise and arrange training with external suppliers
- Develop and monitor effectiveness of training, eLearning etc
- Collate monthly HR metrics
- Manage and collate corporate annual appraisal system
- Manage absence , employee engagement, appraisal process
- Support managers with absence and performance management
- Generalist admin and ad hoc HR tasks
- Associate CIPD level 3 minimum, essential
- 5 years previous HR and recruitment experience at HR Advisor level
- Experience being involved in core generalist activities eg running end to end capability/disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Strong admin and communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Resilient with strong attention to detail
- Excellent IT literacy
- Attractive salary
- Full time, permanent HR Officer job
- Office based role with an early finish on Fridays
- Free onsite parking
- Strong programme of internal and external training
- Award winning employer
- Excellent opportunity to join a developing HR team
For further information and to apply for this HR Officer job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage.
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.