Day shift Plant Fitter
Our Client in the Portadown area have a requirement for a Heavy Plant Fitter to join their team on a permanent basis. Call Conor O’Hagan for more details.
Excellent Salary and Overtime rates available
Monday – Friday Day shift
Reporting to the Plant Supervisor and indirectly to the Plant Manager and part of a small maintenance team, you will have responsibility for all reactive and preventative maintenance on site.
- Mechanical and Basic electrical fault finding on all machinery.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is operationally safe and complies with the relevant legislation.
- Vehicle fleet inspections
- Servicing of LGV and Heavy plant machinery
- Maintenance and repairs including replacement of parts
- Ensure all health and safety policies and procedures are complied with in accordance with the company requirements.
- Assists with the organisation, inventory and housekeeping of maintenance stores and workshop.
- All other engineering duties as and when required.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- Strong Mechanical knowledge
- Previous plant maintenance experience
- Full clean driving licence
- Mechanical qualification (Desirable)
- £32,000 - £34,000 + overtime (depending on experience)
- Strong holidays and benefits package
- Opportunity to expand on and develop your Electrical / Automation qualifications
For further information, and to apply for this plant fitter position or other engineering opportunities, please contact Conor O’Hagan or visit our Website.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.