Electrical Project Manager Job Description
A market-leading specialist contractor in mechanical and electrical installations, involved in projects across many sectors such as Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Food Processing, Data Centres and Technology.
Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, my client has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Contracts Manager with a proven track record in mechanical projects to join our European division. You will join our experienced teams working on Electrical installation projects across Europe.
The ideal candidate will work closely with the project team to develop projects from Tender stage to successful completion, ensuring work is carried out to the highest standard and within timelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within a fast growing and ambitious company.
• Will work with our supervision teams across all aspects of delivery and performance review from project commencement onwards right through assessing performance against programme, to commissioning and handover.
• Management and co-ordination of works with our various onsite teams.
• Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures.
• Ensuring all works are carried out in accordance with the contract requirements.
• Liaising with Clients team and partaking in meetings on behalf of the company.
• Working with our commercial team to plan and control day-to-day operations.
• Management of direct crews & sub-contractors.
• To promote high standards of Health, Safety and Quality on site.
• Monitor team performance versus program reviewing where necessary and managing the findings to improve output.
• Develop and deliver the project to achieve time, cost, and quality requirements.
• Submit performance review reports and feedback for senior management, clients, subcontractors, and suppliers.
• Excellent levels of communication, both verbal and written, with all internal organization departments, suppliers, subcontractors, and regulatory authorities.
• Must be eligible to work within all EU countries.
• Strong leadership, coordination and organisational skills with a strict emphasis on accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must have the ability to work within strict deadlines and under pressure while maintaining a professional demeanour.
• Engineering background with LV MV cable pulling, terminating and containment installation.
• Proficient use of all MS Office programmes.
• An excellent communicator and leader who can motivate themselves and others to meet stringent deadlines and rise to new challenges with enthusiasm.
• Must have a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in a similar role in one or more of the following industries (Data Centre, Production Facilities, Oil, Gas, Nuclear, Pharma and or Food Processing).
• Strong evidence of delivering results in a team environment and work on cross-functional projects.
Job Type: Full-time
• Based in Ireland with frequent travel to various sites in Europe
• Monday to Friday
• Eligible to work in EU Countries
What you need to do next is click apply or reach out to Shane @ Hunter Savage for more information.