Logistics Coordinator – Up to £30k – Dungannon
What you need to know
You will join a leading global manufacturer with multiple sites across NI and you will be responsible for the transport co-ordination, freight costings and compliancy for your designated area.
In this role you will:
- Obtaining freight costings and updating and maintaining freight rates.
- Oversee audits both internally and externally and ensure department meets all compliancy rules & regulations
- Clearly communicate the progress of orders to internal and external stakeholders
- Build and maintain good rapport and excellent relations with key contacts and suppliers.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all logistical coordination for appointed area
- The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy in preparing /checking paperwork with minimal supervision
- 2+ years of admin experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs to include Maths and English at grade C or above
- Strong MS Office skills, in particular excellent proven working knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent Salary up to £30k
- Great benefits / holiday package
- Unrivalled training and development opportunities
For further information, and to apply for this role, please contact Daniel McGlade. Visit our website for a full list of Engineering and operations opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.