Hunter Savage is expanding our team in 2022 and we are currently recruiting for a recruitment resourcer to join our Legal recruitment team. This role would be a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience in recruitment resourcing/sourcing for professional services OR with experience working in the legal sector OR a Law graduate!
Working with consultants to define job requirements, identifying recruitment channels, sourcing, screening, interviewing and assessing candidates, monitoring pipelines through to negotiation and candidate acceptance.
Developing a pipeline of talent across the business to support future growth to bring a more strategic focus to recruitment
The role is primarily candidate focused and involves running multiple projects from inception to completion and working closely with our recruitment consultants.
- Be qualified to at least a degree level or equivalent
- Have professional services recruitment background OR experience working in the Legal sector in a Qualified or Legal support role (Solicitor, Barrister, Paralegal or Legal Secretary)
- Strong networking skills
- An excellent communicator (fluent in spoken and written English) with strong customer focus
- Have previous experience of LinkedIn, databases, ATS, and Boolean searches
- Experience implementing sourcing strategies
What do we offer?
- Market leading basic salary
- We work 2 days in the office, with a fully supplied home office for WFH days.
- Continuous on-going training.
- We offer 23 holidays per year (plus your birthday off) your entitlement increases to 25 days with 3yrs service (plus your birthday). Statutory holidays on top.
- Contributory pension
- Regular social activities.
If you are interested in joining the Hunter Savage team please contact Stephanie Mulholland for further details.