Due to an internal move and continued growth our impressive client, a Dublin based, global law firm, wishes to recruit an experienced Recruitment Advisor. This is an exciting, permanent Recruitment Specialist job, reporting to the HR Manager and working closely with the global recruitment team, managing the full end to end recruitment cycle for the EMEA business.
The successful Recruitment Advisor must have 2 years experience managing recruitment processes, internal stakeholders and candidates. Legal, or professional services sector experience is also required.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the business
- Drive and support projects
- Identify areas of improvement/development and provide solutions
- Management of the full recruitment cycle, end to end
- Review sourcing methods in order to secure high calibre talent attraction
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through proactive market research
- Develop strong working relationships with internal stakeholders
- Influence Senior Stakeholders in relation to recruitment strategy
- Manage the PSL of recruitment agencies – monitor and review performance etc
- Provide external benchmarking
- 3rd level qualification, essential
- Minimum of 2 years end to end Recruitment experience within a legal or professional services organisation, essential
- Experience of international recruitment, or a global mindset would be desirable.
- Excellent working knowledge of Irish and UK recruitment legislation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Team player
- Excellent salary & benefits
- Dublin city centre location
- Full time, permanent role
- Exciting new, position
- Excellent team and training opportunities
- Hybrid work pattern – 3 days office/ 2 home
For further information and to apply for this Recruitment Advisor job, please contact Stephanie Mulholland at Hunter Savage
We reserve the right to heighten shortlisting criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.