Director, Corporate Finance, Belfast, £70,000 - £90,000
Opportunity to play a pivotal role in this leading local team with a key interest and focus on transactions in the local market.
Get involved in all aspects of Corporate Finance and play a role in each stage of a transaction with a supportive, growing team and an ambitious, experienced leadership.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Newly created position as a result of consistent growth in client base and market reach
- Excellent package on offer in a firm renowned as a great place to work
- Varied and autonomous role within an experienced team
- Financial reviews and DD
- Management of M&A transactions, equity fundraising, completion of valuation reports, financial modelling projects, junior team and delegation of work
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Leading negotiation processes
- Playing a key role in the building and management of the CF department as a whole
- Qualified Accountant with 7+ years’ post qualified experience
- Extensive demonstratable experience in the area of CF, gained in a large, medium or boutique Practice environment
- Experience dealing with clients at a high level, to include negotiations etc
- Understanding and presence in the local market beneficial
- Excellent package
- Access to a well developed client base and a very well established local reputation
- Autonomy in your role while being supported by an experienced team
- Partnership as a realistic career objective
For further information, and to apply for this Corporate Finance job, please contact Steven Osborne. Visit our website for a full list of Corporate Finance and related opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.