FP&A Consultant (Global PLC)
Hunter Savage is delighted to be working in partnership with a global technology business to recruit a FP&A Consultant to join the growing commercial finance team based in state of the art offices in Belfast . Reporting to the FP&A Manager the key focus of the role will be to provide high quality reporting and analysis to support the business.
Working as part of the overall Finance team, the role will have a direct input into management information reporting. You will be expected to meet strict reporting deadlines on a monthly, quarterly and half-yearly basis
- Excellent salary and benefits package
- Flexible/Hybrid working
- Hugely successful NI organisation
- Leading the quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting cycles
- Reporting and analysis of monthly KPIs for management information packs, including utilisation, effective rates, backlog, SOV and book to bill
- System admin duties for Adaptive Insights planning tool, including developing reports and dashboards, new feature adoption and supporting system integrations
- Maintaining the financial models that support commercial reviews
- Quarterly trend analysis reporting to support business units
- Assisting with half-year and full year external PLC reporting requirements
- Sales reporting for management accounts and board reports
- Creation of financial models to support business investment decisions
- CIMA qualified or similar qualification, with at least 2 years post qualified experience in a FP&A role
- Extensive experience of building financial models
- Report writing experience within PSA, CRM and planning tools
- Sound knowledge of Workday, or a similar accounting package
- Sound knowledge of business systems such as PSA, CRM and planning tools
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience in mentoring and supporting others to deliver tasks and shared outcomes
- Ability to work efficiently and prioritise your workloads in a fast-paced environment, delivering a high level of accuracy and attention to detail within tight timeframes.
- A self-starter who can work on their own initiatives with minimal supervision and escalate matters when necessary.
For further information, and to apply for this Financial Accountant job, please contact Joanne Gordon in strictest confidence. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.