Night Shift Maintenance Engineer
Our Client in the Newry area have a requirement for a Maintenance engineer to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Nightshift ( 36 hours over 4 nights Only)
Over £41,500 + Bonus + (1.5 and double overtime rates)
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager the maintenance engineer will be have responsibility for all reactive and preventative maintenance on site
- Electrical and Mechanical fault finding on all machinery
- All other engineering duties as and when required on the Nightshift
- Time served maintenance engineer (preferably electrically trained)
- Nvq Level 3 or equivalent in Electrical / mechanical engineering
- Manufacturing experienced
- Ideally multiskilled with an electrical bias or Strong Maintenance electrician.
- Excellent package + overtime ( depending on Qualifications)
- Strong holidays and benefits package