An excellent opportunity is available for a Senior Finance Manager to join a leading Global legal organisation based in Belfast.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a leading team and for an experience Senior Finance Manager to look after the management, financial accounting, business partnering and reporting.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Hybrid working
- Belfast based location
- Hugely successful Global organisation
- Managing the Financial Control element of the Belfast Team
- Looking after the management, financial accounting, business partnering and reporting
- Represent the organisation to internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously driving quality and looking at process improvements
- Professional Accountancy qualification with extensive job related experience, including;
- Overseeing the planning and production of forecasting cycles, monthly management accounts, and the statutory accounts;
- Coordinating the annual financial audit and ensuring a smooth process and delivering on time;
- Awareness and understanding of the latest accounting rules and data analytics/ reporting trends;
- Proven track record of leading high performing Accounting teams;
- Focused on the continuous improvement of the team and driving each team member to achieve their maximum potential;
- Strong analytical and methodical approach, solution driven;
- Demonstrable track record of successful interaction with senior leaders;
- Ability to maintain high standards whilst working under pressure;
- Experience of managing via KPIs, SLAs and other performance metrics;
- Agility to manage strategically and act operationally during periods of stability and change;
- Experience & awareness of working with customers across differing countries and cultures;
- Experience operating complex finance systems
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Finance Manager job, please contact Laura McFarlane. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.