Currently recruiting for a Cost Accountant for an innovative and leading organisation based in Antrim. This position has arisen due to continued success and growth of the organisation.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Antrim based location
- Successful, and expanding, organisation
- Maintain project related job costs
- Preparation and maintenance of weekly & monthly reporting, including trend evaluation, profitability analysis and cost investigation.
- Co-ordination of product pricing, working alongside production and estimating departments to create and assess project costs.
- Monitor job costs and ensure costs are compliant with the terms of the project contracts
- Working with production managers to improve reporting process.
- Attending meetings to provide updates on project costs and anticipated final cost of productions
- Qualified or part-qualified management accountant (CIMA or ACCA)
- Previous experience in a similar role gained within a manufacturing environment
- Excellent IT skills including proficiency in Excel
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to complete work accurately, work under pressure and meet deadlines
For further information, and to apply for this Cost Accountant job, please contact Laura McFarlane. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.