A Accounts Payable Analyst is available within a global law firm based in Belfast City Centre. A company with an excellent reputation in the marketplace this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join this exceptional team.
The Accounts Payable Analyst will be primarily responsible for the Accounts Payable processes including obtaining approvals for and paying invoices.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Competitive Salary
- Fantastic Belfast based location
- Successful, and expanding, organisation
- Validate and process external vendor invoices and expense report reimbursements in SAP
- Facilitate invoice authorization/approval using Firm systems
- Facilitate electronic and manual (check) payments to vendors within SAP and coordinate bank payment releases with In-Market Business Partners
- Facilitate P.O. exceptions process and coordinate resolution
- Conduct a periodic review of the invoices blocked for payment and facilitate their release according to agreed payment terms
- Participate in the Accounts Payable end-to-end process to ensure timely and accurate vendor payments in-line with agreed payment terms and within the agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Perform monthly review and reconciliation of Advances, Deposits and Accounts Payable accounts
- Prepare and generate reports as necessary
- Coordinate with different stakeholders and clients (Q2C, R2R, In-Market Finance staff, etc.) to resolve incidents and ensure business requirements are being met
- Provide feedback on any observed opportunities for improvement to Supervisors throughout the entire AP process
- Any other tasks that may be deemed necessary to fulfil our commitment with the client
- Extensive experience in accounts payable, purchasing or a related role or a graduate of any business-related course preferably Accounting or Finance
- Experience in handling accounts payable /accounting for a Process Outsourcing Firm or a Shared Service Centre, a significant advantage
- SAP experience an advantage
- Solid communication skills (verbal and written)Verbal and written proficiency in English
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Team player attitude
- High attention to detail and has keen organizational skills
- Ability to make effective, accurate decisions and judgment calls
- Effective time and task management essential to meet deadlines
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary
- Excellent benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Accounts Payable Analyst job, please contact Laura McFarlane. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.