Our Client in the County Monaghan area have a requirement for a Production Supervisor to join their team on a permanent basis. Contact Conor O'Hagan for further details
Excellent Salary available
The Production Supervisor reports directly to a Production Manager and the role demands a high degree of leadership, analytical, team working and influencing skills.
- Supervision of all the employees under your control at any time;
- communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Complete production planning by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organisation standards.
- Provide manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analysing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolve personnel problems by analysing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
It is anticipated that the successful candidate will come from a similar background and will be looking for the next challenge in their career. Self-starting and motivated, applicants will also need to satisfy the following:
- At Least 3 years recent experience of leading and motivating a team in a high speed production environment.
- Have a strong technical background and be prepared to get involved in a "hands on" capacity when required;
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent salary available ( depending on experience)
- Strong holidays and benefits package
For further information, and to apply for this Production Team lead position or other engineering / operations opportunities , please contact Conor O'Hagan or visit our Website.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.