Data Analytics - Team Lead
Are you a data analytics team lead or senior data analyst keen to work for a very fast growing global client with an exceptional growth plan?
Our client is growing their multi-disciplinary data team in Belfast and so are keen to recruit a data analytics team lead to lead and mentor a talented team of data analysts and manage key client relationships. They are constantly developing and enhancing their data proposition to clients and ensure that they use the latest data technologies to provide a bespoke data roadmap and reporting strategy for their clients.
Working with key clients you will be responsible for leading exciting data projects for their leading financial services clients. The projects will include a range of analysis projects to include trading analytics, machine learning, data management and data quality. More specifically this will include;
- Providing leadership and mentorship to the ever growing data team
- Providing hands on data centric skills including machine learning, AI, data management and data quality
- Implement real time analytics for clients
- look to implement new technology solutions and process improvement for clients
You will meet the following criteria
- Strong educational background - Graduate/Masters or MBA distinct advantage
- 5 + years' experience working as a senior data analyst/data scientist within consulting or financial services
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Strong technical data skills set to include Python, R, SQL, VBA
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
For further information, and to apply for this Data Analytics - Team leader job, please contact Lindsey McCracken. Visit our website for a full list of IT opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.