Advisory Accountant - Newly Qualified to 1 year PQE – Belfast - Up to £36,000
Newly created opportunity with fast progression through to Director level within a progressive small firm supporting and advising a wide range of interesting start-up and established clients across numerous up and coming industries.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- No Audit work involved
- Varied role involving Management Accounts and advisory work
- Clear and fast progression path
- Advising clients on all elements of financial management of their business
- Supporting clients with systems and process implementation
- Helping set budgets and projections using financial models
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Giving a range of Tax advice
- Ensuring clients are compliant with all regulatory requirements
- Qualified Accountant, recently qualified or with some post-qualified experience
- Experience of working in a Practice environment
- Can demonstrate an ability to prepare accounts from financial records
- Ability to and/or understanding of Personal and Corporate Tax returns and VAT
- Driven, outgoing, organised and able to work on own initiative
- Genuinely interesting and an extremely varied role
- The firms objective is to quickly progress this individual through to a senior level in the team as they continue to develop and grow
- Reporting directly to Partner who will offer ongoing support and guidance in your role and ensure you have everything you need to succeed.
For further information, and to apply for this Advisory Accountant role, please contact Steven Osborne on 07714254890 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.