Banking NQ (Will consider strong NQ's any background)
Hunter Savage are currently working with one of NI's leading banking teams to recruit an NQ solicitor to work with a leading Partner. This is a really exciting opportunity to join a leading UK wide banking team where the banking NQ will broaden and get exposure to some of the highest quality banking & finance work. Our client will be open to consider NQ's with previous banking or someone from a general practice/another practice area willing to learn and interested in getting into banking and finance and will provide full training.
Our client is a leading law firm with an excellent reputation and client base. They work with the full range of NI banks and are very strong in the NI lender market and also would deal on the borrower side. In addition to this they also deal with alternative lenders and also emerging markets work. As such, working for this firm you will get really good exposure and experience to very high quality work.
Why this role?
- Leading law firm - opportunity to work with a leading Partner
- Great company culture, nice working environment, flexible working and structured approach to career development
- Very competitive salary
- opportunity to train in banking and finance law
- Qualified Solicitor - NQ to 1 year
- Ideally you will have a seat in banking BUT candidates with a real interest to get into banking & finance will also be considered if they are keen to learn
- Highly organised and detail oriented
- Driven and ambitious and keen to learn
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively