Senior Data Analyst (Big Data/Machine Learning)
Are you an experienced data scientist/data analyst keen to get involved in interesting projects using Big Data and machine learning? We are currently recruiting a really exciting new role for a senior data analyst to work as part of a global, data focused team.
Why this role?
- exciting end to end data projects
- innovative technologies and tools - AI/ML
- company that actively promotes continuous learning
- Excellent salary and benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to practice the full cycle of data analysis from data discovery and capture, to it's analysis and reporting. The senior data analyst will be working with large datasets from disparate sources. You will be responsible for the end to end delivery of data projects across the full life cycle to include data extraction, loading (ETL), analysis & visualisation and deployment.
You will meet the following criteria
- Graduate - STEM discipline
- Demonstrable experience of working as a data analyst/data scientist with experience of using SQL, Python and Tableau/PowerBI/Qlikview
- Strong critical thinking, understanding of algorithms
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to deal with stakeholders at different levels
It would be highly desirable if you have some exposure to
- relational databases
- Azure cloud platform
- Big data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop
- machine learning and pattern recognition
For further information, and to apply for this senior data analyst job, please contact Lindsey McCracken. Visit our website for a full list of IT opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.