IT Project Manager
Are you an experienced IT project manager keen to work on exciting IOT projects working as part of our clients' innovative R & D department? This is an opportunity to shape the future technologies for this leading global manufacturing company.
Hunter Savage are keen to recruit an experienced IT project manager with experience of effectively managing multi-disciplinary, complex projects. The IT project manager will be required to coordinate project activities, plan timelines and engage with stakeholders to regularly ensure the successful and effective delivery of projects. More specifically this will include
- ensuring the projects are adhering to the PMO processes
- developing project plans, charters, goals and budgets, identifying resources
- coordination of project meetings, meetings and actions plans
- producing weekly status reports
- ensuring all project documentation from all project members is well controlled and delivered within agreed timelines
- analyse financial data, including project budgets and tracking financial spend against budgets
- carrying out risk assessments and ensure appropriate measures are in place
- managing the project control activities
- conduct lessons learned
You will meet the following criteria
- graduate - IT/ engineering or another STEM subject
- Demonstrable experience of managing multi-disciplinary IT projects and show experience of implementing project management principles in the delivery
- Strong experience of project management software packages
- Experience and knowledge of both agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Very strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Highly organised with strong analytical skills
For further information, and to apply for this IT project manager job, please contact Lindsey McCracken. Visit our website for a full list of IT opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.