Currently recruiting for a Credit Controller role based in Lisburn for a leading all Ireland organisation.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to work in a fast-paced environment and take full ownership of the credit control function.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Full ownership of the credit control function
- Lisburn based location
- Successful, and expanding, organisation
- Monitoring and managing customer accounts to ensure invoices are paid in line with agreed payment terms
- Negotiating and implementing payment plans
- Completing and managing credit risk checks
- Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships via telephone, email and letter
- Resolve disputed amounts and queries
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments
- Ensure the company system is maintained with up-to-date and accurate information
- Other duties relevant to the finance department as required
- Previous experience in carrying out credit control duties in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build professional relationships internally and externally
- Must be proficient working with the MS Office suite
- Excellent administration & organisational skills
- Have a proactive approach to work
- Competitive salary
- Onsite parking
For further information, and to apply for this Credit Controller job, please contact Laura McFarlane. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy & Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.