Workday Integrations Consultant
Are you a workday integrations consultant keen to work for a leading global consulting firm ranked as one of the leaders in workday implementations? Our client is rapidly growing their workday practice across the UK and Ireland as such this is a really exciting opportunity to join a fast growing practice where there will be a strong career trajectory, exciting work and global clients and work as part of an established and talented workday consulting team.
Hunter Savage are currently recruiting a workday integrations consultant for this client, a leading global consultancy.
Key things about the role;
- Opportunity to work for a global business transformation team with exciting clients on large scale transformation projects
- Leading company in the digital transformation space
- Very competitive salary and benefits
- Clear and varied career trajectory
- leading and contributing to our client facing workday projects, taking full responsibility for integration workstream from design through to deployment
- gathering and challenging client requirements, presenting and facilitating workshops, analysing data and configuring technical solutions in workday
- Taking responsibility for development of junior members of the team through coaching and mentoring
- leading and inspiring others
- Working with clients at various levels from C-Suite to back office teams
You will meet the following criteria
- Extensive experience of working in a technical integration development role
- Very strong knowledge of workday integration architecture and workday integration development
- Sound knowledge of REST/SOAP API's, XML and JSON
- Ideally you will be workday certified
For further information, and to apply for this workday integrations consultant job, please contact Lindsey McCracken. Visit our website for a full list of IT opportunities.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.