Assistant Manager, Internal Audit, Belfast, up to £38,500
Newly created position due to recent success in this gradually growing team. A great opportunity to join an experienced team in a firm that sets out a clear path for progression and career development for each of its employees.
The team enjoys a truly diverse portfolio of clients/work which covers a range of industries and both financial and operational projects.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Genuine opportunity to progress as the team increases client portfolio and range of services being offered to existing clients
- Diverse portfolio of work in a variety of private (primarily) and public sectors
- Competitive salary and a great range of benefits
- Delivering on a range of controls advisory projects and Internal Audit assignments
- Leading junior members of the team top include delegation and review of work as well as on-the-job training
- Interacting with colleagues and clients at all levels and efficiently communicating progress on on-going projects
- Managing projects from start to finish with the assistant of the senior management team
- Qualified Accountant or Internal Auditor
- Significant experience in an Internal Audit or Internal Controls position ideally from both a financial and operational perspective
- Good understanding of project management and experience in seeing through Internal Audit/Controls projects from start to finish
- Ability and willingness to lead junior team members
- An interesting a diverse role
- A clearly laid out career path that includes real opportunity to progress within the team
- Competitive salary and a fantastic range of benefits
For further information, and to apply for this Internal Audit position, please contact Steven Osborne on 07714254890 or email@example.com. Visit our website for a full list of Accountancy and Finance opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice.
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.