We are currently looking to hire a Consultant in our Engineering division to join our growing team, suitable applicants will ideally:
- Be qualified to at least a HND level or equivalent
- Have Engineering/Construction recruitment experience
- Or a strong sales background with a keen interest or knowledge of the Engineering or Construction industry
- Have a positive, self motivated mindset
- Be a strong negotiator with confidence and a balanced approach
About Hunter Savage
Hunter Savage is a niche recruitment consultancy based in Belfast and Dublin. Our company was established in 2010 initially focused in the Legal sector with 2 staff; since then our business has grown and we currently have a team of experienced consultants specialising in Engineering, Professional Services (Accountancy & Tax, HR, Law, Financial Services), Technology and Business support recruitment.
We are an ambitious company and have plans to grow our staff numbers by developing our teams in Dublin and Belfast.
A recruitment career at Hunter Savage
Recruitment is an amazing career path and no two days will ever be the same, its fast paced, complex, entrepreneurial and you are ultimately in charge of your career trajectory, however the reality is it’s not an easy job and it’s not for everyone.
It’s not rocket science to find someone a job, but when you add lots of candidates, clients and jobs and all the component parts of multiple recruitment processes together it takes a lot of determined focus, hard work, organisation and commitment to keep all the plates spinning.
To do this job really well and create a great experience for your client and candidates, you have to be a great communicator, have integrity, be able to build strong relationships, have a determined and positive mindset and genuinely care about the experience your clients and candidates receive from you.
Success in recruitment, even for experienced consultants involves lots of setbacks and failure, being able to accept that some of the work you undertake will not work out as you hoped, and having the right mindset to keep focused is key to long term success.
Our job as a company is to give you the right level of support to help you set clear goals and implement your plans and to ensure as a team we are focused on helping our clients and candidates achieve success.
What does Career at Hunter Savage offer?
A successful recruitment career is a very financially rewarding experience. What you earn is ultimately determined by your consistent effort and success. We offer:
- excellent pay and commission structure. The financial rewards are exceptional, and our commission structure is very competitive, uncapped and uncomplicated. We regularly benchmark our salaries and commission to ensure we remain top of the market.
- Rapid progression and career path
- Continuous on-going training
- We work Monday - Thursdays 8.30 - 5:30 and 8.30 to 4:30 on Fridays.
- We offer 23 holidays per year (plus your birthday off) your entitlement increases to 25 days with 3yrs service (plus your birthday). Statutory holidays on top.
- paid sabbatical after 5 years’ service.
- Contributory pension
- Mobile phone
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social activities.
If you are an experienced Recruiter or someone with a professional sales background, or a background in the Engineering/Construction sector we would encourage you to get in touch to have a chat with us to figure out if we are the right recruitment consultancy for you.
Please contact Ronan Savage, Director directly on 07756805605 for a strictly confidential chat. firstname.lastname@example.org