Senior Manager, Personal Tax – Dungannon – £45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable)
Great opportunity to join a well established Personal Tax team as a Senior Manager, based in Dungannon.
This is a firm recognised throughout NI as providing friendly and professional service to a wide range of clients. They have a reputation as a great place to work and continue to spend time and effort to ensure the firm maintains a great culture and healthy work/life balance for all staff.
Top 3 Things to Know About this Job:
- Excellent culture and work/life balance
- Progressive firm with a well-established client base
- Very competitive remuneration package
- Managing a portfolio of (primarily) Personal Tax clients
- Building strong relationships with existing client
- Support the wider team in increasing overall client portfolio size
- Plan and review a wide range of Tax assignments
- Manage, train and motivate team of tax professionals and trainees.
- ACA and/or CTA qualified
- Experience in managing your own portfolio of high net worth clients
- Working and up-to-date knowledge of Capital Taxes and Income Tax
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a primarily tax-focused role
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Competitive remuneration package
- Autonomy in your position but with the full support of the senior management team
- Flexibility can be offered to those who require a non-standard working arrangement
For further information, and to apply for this Senior Tax Manager position, please contact Steven Osborne on 07714254890 or email email@example.com. Visit our website for a full list of Tax opportunities.
Expert, confidential recruitment advice
Salary is usually negotiable, salary details listed are to be used as a guide and are based on factors such as your experience and expertise.
We reserve the right to heighten short listing criteria dependent upon the calibre of response.